To help you learn about the print production process, we offer an ongoing series of events called Worth U at Worth Higgins & Associates. These programs are held three times a year to assist you in developing accurate and thorough print specifications, optimize your creativity and planning, and to provide a better understanding of printing time and cost requirements. Worth U is a great way to stay current and enhance your expertise.
Whether you are an experienced production manager, an award-winning art director, graphic designer or a recent communications arts graduate, enrolling in Worth U is an easy way to assure that you are up to speed on everything from file prep to finishing. There’s no tuition or room and board. Simply sign up for a series of demonstrations and presentations at various intervals and soon you’ll have a high degree of knowledge about the processes that can make your ideas come to life.
- Worth U - Apr 17th - April 17, 2018 - 9:00 am - 1:30 pm
- Worth U - Apr 19th - April 19, 2018 - 9:00 am - 1:30 pm
- Worth U - Jun 19th - June 19, 2018 - 9:00 am - 1:30 pm
- Worth U - Jun 21st - June 21, 2018 - 9:00 am - 1:30 pm
- Worth U - Oct 16th - October 16, 2018 - 9:00 am - 1:30 pm
- Worth U - Oct 18th - October 18, 2018 - 9:00 am - 1:30 pm